AET’s environmental specialists are leaders in the field of contaminated ground water and indoor air mitigation technology.
Years of experience with all aspects of various mitigation processes, such as ground water extraction and treatment as well as vapour intrusion technologies, have given the AET Monitoring and Mitigation team innate knowledge and insight. Understanding the complexity of an issue, identifying the affected parties and their main concerns, and working with other experts in the environmental field to develop an effective solution is AET’s approach to successful mitigation projects.
- Groundwater and Surface Water Sampling Programs for Contaminated Sites
- Mitigation Planning and Implementation
- Indoor Air Monitoring Program
- Groundwater Extraction System Operation, Monitoring, and Maintenance
- Sanitary and Storm Water Monitoring Programs
- Industrial Water Audits
- Home Flood Protections Assessments
- Regulatory Compliance and Environmental Permitting Requirements
- Sub-Slab Depressurization System (SSD) Design
- Drinking Water Quality Management Systems (DWQMS)