AET has in-depth experience in indoor air monitoring programs, indoor air quality assessments, soil vapour intrusion mitigation, radon gas assessments and mitigation, and air emission permitting to regulatory requirements.
AET has vast experience facilitating indoor air monitoring programs and conducting indoor air quality assessments, both in residential and commercial/industrial properties.
AET also has certified staff who are qualified and experienced in soil vapour intrusion mitigation as well as radon gas assessments and mitigation, and air emission permitting to regulatory requirements. From supporting clients in approvals and permitting, to contaminated site mitigation, our consultants and scientists provide sustainable and innovative solutions.
- Indoor Air Monitoring Programs
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Air Emission Permitting and Reporting
- Soil Vapour Intrustion Mitigation System Design and Installation
- Radon Gas Assessments and Mitigation Systems
- Emission Inventories