Project Support Administrator
Join the team at AET Group!
The Project Support Administrator is an individual with strong administrative and customer service skills and is able to handle varied tasks in an independent environment. This position is split between two areas: The Home Flood Protection Program, and general AET administration and project support.
In the first area, the position works directly with the Director of Operations to support the Program by performing administrative tasks, acting as liaison between AET and assessors, and as the customer service lead assisting members of the public with inquiries and scheduling assessments. The second area is constantly evolving as the needs of AET change and grow, this involves assisting the Operations Coordinator and the Joint Health & Safety Committee, as well as providing administrative assistance in other departments where necessary
The successful candidate will be working from the Kitchener head office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Home Flood Protection Program
- Phone pre-registrants to answer questions about program and assessment process, provide passwords, etc.; Additional support through email correspondence
- Acquire monthly availability from assessors and determine appointment schedules
- Complete appointment bookings (including rescheduling and cancelling appointments) and take payment
- Communicate with assessors via email, phone, and in person, on the following topics: Program materials, homeowner concerns/issues, notices/announcements from Director of Operations, scheduling, meetings, other topics as required.
- Track AET materials for each assessor (collaborate with Operations Coordinator)
- Track HFPP materials for each assessor and provide additional materials as needed
- Compile statistics for program partners as required
- Track pre-registrants across the registration cycle to ensure timely communication and proper removal from database
- Record minutes at Program meetings using AET template; distribute to Team
- Prepare report(s) for client(s)
- General Office Duties:
- Greeting visitors
- Supply inventory and distribution – receiving packages, stocking basements, running errands
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Prepare mailings and courier packages
- Filing and binding reports and proposals
- General office tidying and organization
- Perform the monthly H&S inspections of the AET Kitchener Office, on AET trucks and project totes; submit order requests to Operations Coordinator as required; work in collaboration with Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Perform weekly inventory check of project supplies; provide findings to Operations Coordinator so items can be ordered as required
- Desk audits, scheduling, administrative tasks related to bid submissions, audit preparation, meeting minutes, etc.
- Additional Support for Operations Coordinator – covering phones & visitors, fleet pick-up, etc.
- Additional Administrative assistance in other departments where necessary
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education, or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Project Administration, or another related field
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience
- Previous experience in management system coordination or experience working with management system, proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to function in an independent environment
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Office 365, Outlook, and comfort learning new computer programs (an internal, web-based customer data system is utilized for managing the Home Flood Protection Program)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Excellent Communication skills
Typical Activities/Physical Abilities:
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk
AET Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation.