Solid Waste Management
Solid waste is a major issue due to the large quantities produced, environmental constraints, public health concerns, diverse natures of wastes, public pressure and landfill shortages. Building on a successful track record in waste characterization, auditing, monitoring and planning, AET provides feasible solutions that maintain environmental protection and compliance within government regulations.
AET’s Waste Team is a recognized leader in undertaking comprehensive, long-term waste management projects for all levels of government, institutions and private organizations. Such work typically includes: detailed analyses of waste generation and waste composition from the residential, industrial, commercial and institutional sectors; development of waste diversion strategies; evaluation of existing waste programs; and an assessment of existing waste management infrastructure. With experience in virtually every aspect of solid waste management, AET specializes in providing feasibility, design, system planning and management services backed by a strong foundation of operational expertise and knowledge.
- O.Reg. 102/94 waste audits
- EPR reporting
- Waste audits, surveys and inventories
- Waste composition studies
- Litter audits
- Waste characterization and profiling
- 3rd party verification audits
- Material mass balance studies
- Packaging audits
- Waste management planning
- Waste diversion program design and implementation
- Landfill and transfer station material process studies
- MRF quality specification studies, equipment optimization and performance testing
- Pilot program design and monitoring
- Public consultation and facilitation
- Waste management training
Other ServicesSEE ALL
AETs compliance experts provide a range of environmental compliance support services to all business sectors from industrial and manufacturing, through healthcare and institutional to printing and waste disposal.
Sustainability is being heralded as innovation's new frontier.
Solid Waste Management
AET provides feasible solutions that maintain environmental protection and compliance within government regulations.
We formulate sustainable building solutions that integrate green design innovations into conventional building design criteria.